Your cart is empty
LeMarq specialises in producing top quality bespoke kits for events and teams.
We have various design options available from the simple application of corporate or club colours and logos, through to striking bespoke designs created by our leading graphic designers.
If you are riding an event where LeMarq is the official kit supplier, teams can create their own co-branded kits. These can be unique designs with individual logos and colours that feature the official event logo and without any compromise in performance.
Team or club customisation is possible for short sleeve jerseys, shorts, gilets, jackets and winter pieces - see product section for further details.
Certain aspects of LeMarq branding is fixed but beyond that we will work to your brief. Our objective is always to deliver clean, beautiful looking kit that showcases your club/team/company/charity at its best.
1. Please email us at email@example.com to get in touch and we can discuss your needs. In advance it is helpful if you can tell us:
2. Please select a main colour. One accent colour can also be selected if desired. Please include a Pantone or CMYK colour reference in your email.
3. Please supply versions of your logo that work on both black and white backgrounds. All logos need to be supplied as Illustrator .eps files.
4. Please ensure invoicing address and contact information is clear and correct.
5. Once we have received your logos, we will create your bespoke kit. We will send this design to you in PDF format for your approval.
6. To place the order a payment for two thirds of the total will be required in advance. The final third will be invoiced on delivery and is payable within 14 days otherwise penalties will be incurred.
Minimum order per item is 10 units.
If required it is possible to do less that 10 units but there will be a premium surcharge in addition to the standard pricing.
Depending on the level or design work required some kits will take longer than others but as a general rule the process takes around 10 weeks through to delivery. This is not definite and can vary depending on factory capacity and other factors, we will always provide a realistic estimated delivery date once designs are confirmed.